Παρασκευή 1 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Monogrammed brown and - replicas bag




Bought for a small fortune I have had these on the shoe rack for some time now. They have only ever been worn once or twice indoors as I couldn't bare the thought of them getting spoilt and now they need to go to a better home where they will get some use.
They are a size seven practically new and are a light brown beige colour with the LVmonogram over the top in a darker brown. The boot goes up to my calf however this will be dependant on height. There is a brown leather buckle detail that goes around the boot at the ankle. I would approximate that the heel is about three inches but extremely sturdy and well crafted.
Please email me and i'll be happy to provide some pics if your interested.

Video results for replicas bag:



See also for replicas bag:
buy the t shirt
top underwear
watches
boxers and briefs

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου